Visitors

Friday 17 August 2012

New cat pet.

And she appears in front of my at the thump of my bullet.

This is about a cat in my building,
actually a stray cat, wanders around the building boundary.
stray, but still not beyond the building boundary.

He is different from other cats that are stray,
may be cause he is always pampered by all the residents of the building as far as i remember.
I remember seeing him for the first time as a small cat, not long time ago.
And now he is nice healthy grown up cat.

And the best thing about him is he is different than other cats,
you can see it in his attitude, his body language says that.
he would run after everybody around him, May be trying to communicate something.
He make every effort to get peoples attention.

Best thing i like about him is, he comes running at me listening to my bullet motorcycle thumping sound.
No matter where he is, as far as the sound of my bullet reaches, he will come running.

seems like he relates me with the thump of my bullet, whenever he hears that thump he may be wondering i am around.

He deserves a photo in this post, need to kick start for the thump that will pull him towards me for a nice photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment